(The pictures of the speed-cubing coaches should be added here.)
1) VIJAY KISHORE:
The first time he touched the cube and learnt to bring all the colours to its place, was the time he realized this is where he wants to be.
10 years of the ride and he still doesn’t want it to end.
· He has won the Indian Nationals twice, once in 2015, then 2018 and was the 2nd runner up in the 2016 Nationals.
· He broke the 3x3 Single NR in 2016 by getting the first ever sub 6 solve by an Indian in official competitions.
· He was also qualified for the Red-bull World Cup twice by winning the National Qualifiers in 2018 and 2019.
Besides being a speed-cuber, he’s an amazing music producer, composer and a sound designer. Marvellous! Isn’t he?
2) AAMIR SAIFEE:
He strongly believes that the only prerequisite to start one's journey in speedcubing is the desire to learn and commitment to the process, with which this seemingly impossible task will turn out to be a lot of fun.
He also breaks the popular myth, being good at math is not a prerequisite to solve the cube.
Some of his achievements are:
· 2x2 Cube Current National Record Holder and Former Asian Record Holder.
· Skewb - National Record holder.
· 50+ medals and certificates.
· 4th Place at the World Championships in 2x2 in 2019.
3) AARYAN CHABRA:
The joy cubing brings to him is unparalleled. The unwavering confidence he feels within him now was seeded by his 6 years of cubing journey.
· He holds the current 3x3 National Record Single with the time of 4.91 seconds.
· He also held the National Record average in the past, with the time of 7.24 seconds.
· Now, he ranks 2nd in India for average with the time of 7.11 seconds.